New Hamm additions.

Diskutiere New Hamm additions. im Neukaledonische Geckos Forum im Bereich Geckos; Today we had a table at the Hamm show in Germany. We had a GREAT show! We sold almost all of our Rhacodactylus, except for 1 ciliatus. We met a...
The Gex Files

The Gex Files

Reaktionen
Today we had a table at the Hamm show in Germany. We had a GREAT show! We sold almost all of our Rhacodactylus, except for 1 ciliatus. We met a lot of nice people and some old friends.
We sold out all of the Repashy food, so that was also good.
We came home with a few new additions. Here are some pictures we made before putting them in their new enclosures.

This is a sarasinorum hatchling from one of our females and the white collared male from a friend of ours. It's a little bit flighty so taking a good pictures was not possible.

We also got 2 ciliatus hatchlings from very red parents, produced by the same friend, hopefully they will be female, so they can be paired up with Cherry Pie.

This is a Tremper line PI chahoua hatchling.

We also got ourselves a new auriculatus. We named this one Maru, after the breeder :)

Here is a picture of one of the 1.1.2 B. geitaina.
They ran like crazy when we opened the boxes, so no pictures from the rest.

Here's our new "Hannie", we hope she will grow to be just as nice as the previous Hannie.

Finally we got a Mt. Koghis Dark Morph, it's 1 month old and already huge. We love it. Since every leachianus we own have Russian names, we decided to name this one Yuri, so hopefully it's male...lol

Thanks to a friend of ours we got this Russian line trachycephalus, to go with the USA female we already have.

Here are some pictures of 2.2 E. agricolae.
One of the females was camera shy, so we don't have a picture of her.

Hamlet:

Ophelia:

Edgar:

And last but not least, 1.2 E. vieillardi

Satyr:

Nymph1:

Nymph2:

T

ter²a_sculptura

Reaktionen
very beautiful

1.2 E. vieillardi are very nice animals

schenky

schenky

Reaktionen
Are you sure that those are B.geitaina ? All the animals I saw (inlcuding the ones I kept myself) were very light grey/greenish colored,

The Gex Files

The Gex Files

Reaktionen
Thanks Cindy!

Are you sure that those are B.geitaina ? All the animals I saw (inlcuding the ones I kept myself) were very light grey/greenish colored,
Yes, they are true B. geitaina. The animal on the picture is a 1 month old hatchling. We have 1.1.2 and the adults are much lighter in color. The other hatchling also is a bit lighter than the pictured one. We are very curious how it will turn out.
The adults are not very docile, so taking a picture of them is difficult.
Here is the best we have at the moment.

We will try to make better ones in the future, we don't want to disturb them to much. The female is also gravid.

The Gex Files

The Gex Files

Reaktionen
We finally could make some pictures of the adults.

Male.

Female.

The Gex Files

The Gex Files

Reaktionen
Ours look like that at daytime.

Thema:

New Hamm additions.

New Hamm additions. - Ähnliche Themen

• New additions from Hamm

New additions from Hamm: We got ourself a nice little female Moro, to go with the male we already have. We named her Jevgenija. This is our new Mainland female we got...
  • Ich war auch in Hamm ...

Ich war auch in Hamm ...: und habe Familienzuwachs - freu :D
  • mein neuer Mitbewohner aus Hamm

mein neuer Mitbewohner aus Hamm: hallo zusammen hier ist meine neuste errungenschaft. Rh.Cilatus
  • mein neuer Mitbewohner aus Hamm - Ähnliche Themen

• New additions from Hamm

New additions from Hamm: We got ourself a nice little female Moro, to go with the male we already have. We named her Jevgenija. This is our new Mainland female we got...
  • Ich war auch in Hamm ...

Ich war auch in Hamm ...: und habe Familienzuwachs - freu :D
  • mein neuer Mitbewohner aus Hamm

mein neuer Mitbewohner aus Hamm: hallo zusammen hier ist meine neuste errungenschaft. Rh.Cilatus