Some of our latest hatchlings.

Diskutiere Some of our latest hatchlings. im Neukaledonische Geckos Forum im Bereich Geckos; Here is our latest hatchling. I like it a lot, so this might be a holdback.... We know this is still hatchling red, but it's so vibrant, we hope...
The Gex Files

The Gex Files

Reaktionen
Here is our latest hatchling.
I like it a lot, so this might be a holdback....
We know this is still hatchling red, but it's so vibrant, we hope it stays, since the mother is also red.

Father.

Mother.

Well the sibling hatched last night, and it's just as nice.
Here are some pictures.

We also found another hatchling this morning. It's from the same father, but with a Yellow Tiger mother. We know this is a weird choice, but most of the time she passes on a very nice reverse pinstripe to her offspring. Also most of her offspring turned out Yellow, so we were hoping to get the Fathers back color and the mothers body color.
This hatchling shows the same body color with that speckling as most of her yellow offspring did, so we have very high hopes from this one.

leopardgeckos94.de

leopardgeckos94.de

Reaktionen
hi,
that are very nice juveniles.
how much are the cost from their reds crested geckos?
are you from berlin?

i've a informativ website about leopard geckos. www.leopardgeckos94.de

bye dennis manthey

Thema:

Some of our latest hatchlings.

Some of our latest hatchlings. - Ähnliche Themen

• Some of our hatchlings

Some of our hatchlings: We thought we share some of our newly hatched hatchlings. We made some changes in the breeding pairs, so we were very curious to see the outcome...
  • Some of our hatchlings - Ähnliche Themen

• Some of our hatchlings

Some of our hatchlings: We thought we share some of our newly hatched hatchlings. We made some changes in the breeding pairs, so we were very curious to see the outcome...