Eine seltene Rasse

Diskutiere Eine seltene Rasse im Katzenrassen Forum im Bereich Katzenzucht; Hello everyone I´m sorry but I don´t speak German but I think I can translate if You write notes to me :biggrin: I want to inroduce a very rare...
S

Securitazz

Reaktionen
Hello everyone
I´m sorry but I don´t speak German but I think I can translate if You write notes to me :biggrin:
I want to inroduce a very rare breed - traditional Bombay
if you have questions please let me know

Ill hope hou like the pictures of our cats :kiti:

// Helena

Kitten 4 weeks

´
Female

male

A

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: Eine seltene Rasse . Dort wird jeder fündig!
Nessi

Nessi

Reaktionen
Für alle, die es nicht verstanden haben:

Securitazz möchte uns gerne eine seltenere Rasse vorstellen: traditionelle Bombay Katzen.

Er/Sie sagt, dass sie kein Deutsch spricht, aber hofft, dass er/sie das, was wir schreiben, sich übersetzen kann.

Wenn Ihr Fragen habt, sollt Ihr sie ruhig schreiben.

@Securitazz:

Welcome to the Kitticat Board. Thank you for joining a german board, even though you don't speak german.

You have wonderful cats and we would be pleased, if you can tell anything more from them.

If there are any problems, while understanding the german postings, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll translate it.

kind regards with hoping for reading more from you
Nessi

Nicky

Nicky

Reaktionen
Hello Securitazz,

thanks for the beautiful pictures.

You have magical cats.

We look forward to read more from you. :applaus:

Aramis11

Aramis11

Reaktionen
Happy Welcome..

Ahh Bombay i love this little Panthters..

Bei den Bildern konnte es sich nur um Bombay handeln.. diese Rasse ist so genial... Hoffe auf weitere Bilder und Infos..

Thanks for the Pictures!!! I love this Cats...

anny2710

anny2710

Reaktionen
this cat´s are so butyfull.

thanks for the pictures, pleas more of them!

annette

Mietzemaunzi

Mietzemaunzi

Reaktionen
Hello Helena
You have so Sweet and Beautyful Cats. :entzueckt: :entzueckt2:
LG Biggi :kiti:

Savannah

Savannah

Reaktionen
:kiti: Happy Welcome Helena !!!

LG. Savannah

:welcome :geb

R

Rambo3

Katzensklave ;-)
Reaktionen
Hej, Helena!
Very nice eyes und cats!
Greetings Ingo

S

Securitazz

Reaktionen
Hello
Im so happy that everyone want to see more picture of my little cats.
and of course I send some more.

Here is picture of two of my kittens, they are 6 weeks old. The kitten with orange band is called Marta and the other kitten dont have a namn yet :troest:
// Helena

Merlino

Merlino

Reaktionen
Hi Helena,

thanks a lot for these beautiful pictures. This little panthers are realy great. Especially this eyes are :haert: And the kittens are just sweet. I think Marta will grow up to a very beautiful lady!

Kind regards
Jutta

Nessi

Nessi

Reaktionen
Hi Helena,

I'll also thank you for the beautiful pics. The cats are very cute.

Would you tell something more about bombays?

regards
Nessi

PS: Don't stop posting such wonderful pics... :entzueckt2:

S

Securitazz

Reaktionen
Hello
Here is more information that I promise You about the breed and a description ( text from our home site) and we only breed traditional Bombay ( and Burmese)

The best thing with Bombay is their temperament. They are very active, social, curious and very very kind. Love people.
If you have a Bombay you must be prepared to have a cat that open doors, play fetch and want to participate in what ever you do.
I have actually seen one of our cats unlock a door. She jumps up and hold on to the handle, then she kicks with her backpaw at the key until the door is unlocked. The door opens inwards so she push with her back paw at the frame to open it!
I want to catch it on video but I am never quick enough

General description Bombay
The Bombay orginated as a hybrid between the Burmese and the American Shorthair. However, it has distinctive features, which seperate it from its parent breed. Created to resemble a "mini-panther", the Bombay has an exellent constitiution with a well-developed muscular and firm body. There should be no evidence of obesity, paunchiness, weakness or apathy. It has substantial bone structure and surprisingly heavy for its size. With its jet black, "patent leather" coat; "new copper penny" eyes; solid body and sweet open facial expression, the ideal Bombay has an unmistakable look of its own.

If You want even more information thats no problem :bigsmile:

// Helena

Nicky

Nicky

Reaktionen
Hello Helena,

thanks for the magical pictures and the informations. :applaus: :applaus: :applaus:

Yvie-Chan

Yvie-Chan

Reaktionen
Oh my god they are so cute! :entzueckt:

Thank you very much for this absolutly lovely pictures! :pfote:

Nessi

Nessi

Reaktionen
Hi Helena,

thanks a lot for this further informations.

I think, that the bombay cats are little thugs, aren't they?
Like mine, they also open doors very nifty, but thats what we love and we can never be angry, cause we're fascinated how fast they experience new ways of beeing a little "filou"... :kiti:

Maybe you would present and tell something about your cats, which are living at your home?!

S

Securitazz

Reaktionen
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

from Securitazz :pfote:

felicitas2

felicitas2

Reaktionen
How sweeeeeeet they are! Thank you for such nice pictures! :haert:

Kind regards, Sabine =^-^=

Nessi

Nessi

Reaktionen
We also wish you a merry x-mas, a pieceful time and all the best for 2009.

Thanks for this wonderful greeting pic... sooooooooooooo cute... :entzueckt: :kiti:

S

Securitazz

Reaktionen
Hello everyone !
I hope all of You have a great start for the new year :huepf1:

Happy New Year from Sweden to You and Your cats :katze2:

// Helena

Thema:

Eine seltene Rasse

Eine seltene Rasse - Ähnliche Themen

• Welche Rasse ist meine Katze? (Mix)

Welche Rasse ist meine Katze? (Mix): Halli Hallo, Ich weiß bereits, dass meine Katze ein Mischling ist. Ich bin mir auch sehr sicher, dass ein Teil Perser in ihr steckt, der Rest ist...
  • Welche Rasse ist das?

Welche Rasse ist das?: Könnt ihr mir sagen, um welche Rasse es sich bei unserer Katze handelt? Danke schon mal im Voraus.
  • Was bin ich für eine Rasse???

Was bin ich für eine Rasse???: Hallo liebe Foris, eine Kundin von mir hat mir ein Bild von einer Katze mitgebracht weil sie nicht weiß was es für ein Rasse ist. Sie hat sie vor...
  • Welche Rasse könnte in mir stecken?

Welche Rasse könnte in mir stecken?: Hallo zusammen, hier kommt wahrscheinlich wieder mal die häufig gestellte Frage: welche Rasse(n) steckt in unserem Kater? Ich hab schon versucht...
  • Welche Rasse????

Welche Rasse????: Ich weiß leider nicht welche rasse unsere Katze Tinka ist. Könnt ihr mir vielleicht weiter helfen??? Danke im vorraus :)
  • Welche Rasse???? - Ähnliche Themen

• Welche Rasse ist meine Katze? (Mix)

Welche Rasse ist meine Katze? (Mix): Halli Hallo, Ich weiß bereits, dass meine Katze ein Mischling ist. Ich bin mir auch sehr sicher, dass ein Teil Perser in ihr steckt, der Rest ist...
  • Welche Rasse ist das?

Welche Rasse ist das?: Könnt ihr mir sagen, um welche Rasse es sich bei unserer Katze handelt? Danke schon mal im Voraus.
  • Was bin ich für eine Rasse???

Was bin ich für eine Rasse???: Hallo liebe Foris, eine Kundin von mir hat mir ein Bild von einer Katze mitgebracht weil sie nicht weiß was es für ein Rasse ist. Sie hat sie vor...
  • Welche Rasse könnte in mir stecken?

Welche Rasse könnte in mir stecken?: Hallo zusammen, hier kommt wahrscheinlich wieder mal die häufig gestellte Frage: welche Rasse(n) steckt in unserem Kater? Ich hab schon versucht...
  • Welche Rasse????

Welche Rasse????: Ich weiß leider nicht welche rasse unsere Katze Tinka ist. Könnt ihr mir vielleicht weiter helfen??? Danke im vorraus :)